Monday, October 26, 2009

I wanna be #1

It's been a long time since I've last blogged... I've just had writer's block lately. This is like my 3rd attempt in the last week to write something, but I've just kinda stared blankly at the screen and then turned to Facebook Scrabble instead...

Observation #11: I like to win.

Speaking of Scrabble, I'm pretty sad that my rating has dropped, and now I have the 3rd highest rating out of my Facebook friends. It feels good to be on top and I enjoyed it for a while, but my latest losses have bumped me 2 spaces down. I do realize that this competitiveness has kinda made playing less fun and more stressful. I'll feel much better when I'm back up there again. Haha...

I guess I've always been a little competitive. Especially when it comes to games that I feel like I have a decent shot at. Being sports-un-inclined, I'm not that competitive when it comes to anything involving a ball or moving object, but that's only because I think I'll lose anyway so I just don't play. So maybe even that's a sign of my desire to only win and never lose. Games involving words, guessing, trivia - you get the idea - I can get a little aggressive. But all in good fun, right?

Yes! I just won a game of scrabble! #1, here I come.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe!
    Andrew has this word-quiz thing that I think you would love to play. It's just a sheet of paper with questions, but I think you'll like the challenge. I'll tell him to email it to you. We were talking about you when we played it.

    Anyways, miss you more these days, sis. It's too bad we're so busy all the time. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete