Monday, January 4, 2010

2010, here we come!

What a year 2009 was! I think by any standard it was an overwhelmingly eventful year. It included: planning a wedding, getting married, getting pregnant, selling our condo, buying a house and all the other fun stuff in between.

I can't imagine 2010 being any crazier, but then again, I've never been a new parent before. I'm sure giving birth and raising a child with my husband will be full of surprises and unexpected situations/emotions. But like I said, here we come! I'm excited for all the upcoming events...

Today Kevin and I will be getting the anatomical ultrasound for our baby. Hopefully we can find out today whether it's a boy or a girl. We've been looking forward to today all holiday long, so I'm just counting down the hours!

Wishing everyone a truly happy, crazy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment