Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Boy or girl?

As I mentioned in yesterday's blog, I was scheduled for my second ultrasound yesterday. We had big hopes to find out if our baby was a boy or a girl and..............

(drum roll please)

.....we don't know yet.

Our baby apparently had the umbilical cord between its legs so we couldn't determine if there was something else there or not... The technician says to us, "Seeing that there's just a line here, I think it might be a girl. I'd say there's a 50% chance it's a girl." Ummm... no duh. I could have told you that myself!

So Kevin and I left feeling pretty disappointed, but happy to hear that the baby looks healthy so far. I'm just passing the half-way mark now, so so far so good!

He/she's been kicking quite actively lately, so that's been an awesome experience. Kevin was able to feel a kick with his hand for the first time last night. Big smile on his face. :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE HER/HIM SO MUCH ALREADY!!
    I CANT WAIT TIL YOU COME OUT, MY DEAR BABY.
    Please just be healthy and happy in your mama's bellY!!

    I'll be waiting for you......
    heeeheeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. But now you know....maybe you need a new blog update!

    ReplyDelete